ResponsiveSlides.js is a tiny jQuery plugin that creates a responsive slider using list items inside
<ul>. It works with wide range of browsers including all IE versions from IE6 and up.
Biggest difference to other responsive slider plugins is the file size (1kb minified and gzipped) + that this one doesn't try to do everything.
ResponsiveSlides.js has basically only two different modes: Either it just automatically fades the images, or operates as a responsive image container with pagination and/or navigation to fade between slides.
- Fully responsive
- 1kb minified and gzipped
- Simple markup using unordered list
- Settings for transition and timeout durations
- Multiple slideshows supported
- Automatic and manual fade
- Works in all major desktop and mobile browsers
- Captions and other html-elements supported inside slides
- Separate pagination and next/prev controls
- Possibility to choose where the controls append to
- Possibility to randomize the order of the slides
- Can be paused while hovering slideshow and/or controls
- Images can be wrapped inside links
- Optional 'before' and 'after' callbacks